Work from home with VIPKID! [VIDEO]

November 05, 2017




I've been talking up VIPKID so much on my personal social media feeds, I've had a number of friends who have looking for work from home opportunities ask me for more information about VIPKID. So, I made an explainer video! 

In it, I cover:
  • Hiring requirements
  • What is a class like?
  • Is the curriculum and lessons material provided? (Yes!)
  • What software is used to teach the classes?
  • The VIPKID teacher's app & why it's so great and helpful
  • How to choose the number and time of your hours by opening your time slots
  • Teacher profiles & teacher reviews
  • Base pay, incentives & bonuses
  • Using props & having an educational background (behind you)
  • Why you should totes use my (or someone else you know's!) referral link to sign up! ;) 

So, yeah! If you or someone you know is considering applying to VIPKID  and wants to learn more about what it's like to work for them, check out my video! And please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

🍎🍏🍎🍏

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chinese Basics for VIPKID Teachers: Pinyin, Consonant Pronunciation

For the most part, it's easy. There's no real tricks or absurdity like there are when trying to read English! However, you do need t...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images