My first month with VIPKID!

September 28, 2017

My (30th!) birthday was a few days ago so I'm a few days late posting this, but, I made it! I've finished my first month with VIPKID! 👏💓👏 

Here's a screenshot from my Teach VIPKID app on day 30:

 

I actually didn't actually have my first class until August 30th (I wanted to give myself a few days to prepare), though. So my first month of actual teaching will still be in a couple of days yet and I'll make a more detailed post then with more details!

I just wanted to at least mark this occasion and say, yet again, how much I love being a VIPKID teacher & how grateful I am to have found & got hired for this job! 💗

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chinese Basics for VIPKID Teachers: Pinyin, Consonant Pronunciation

For the most part, it's easy. There's no real tricks or absurdity like there are when trying to read English! However, you do need t...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images